At SooGreat Solutions we have a few fundamental principles:
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it.
- We don’t store credit card information. We use industry-leading technology (such as Secure Sockets Layer SSL) to encrypt your information
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
- We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of one of our services.
- In our web services, we aim to make it as simple as possible for you to control what’s visible to the public, seen by search engines, kept private, and permanently deleted.
If you have questions about accessing or correcting your personal data please contact our support team.
It is SooGreat Solutions’ policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites.
Like most website operators, SooGreat collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. SooGreat Solutions’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how SooGreat’s visitors use its website. From time to time, SooGreat may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
SooGreat also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on SooGreat Solutions.com sites. SooGreat Solutions only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that site commenter IP addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the site where the comment was left.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to SooGreat Solutions’s websites choose to interact with SooGreat Solutions in ways that require SooGreat Solutions to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that SooGreat Solutions gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for a subscription plan at SooGreat.com to provide a username and an email address. Those who engage in transactions with SooGreat Solutions – by purchasing a service, for example – are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, SooGreat Solutions collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with SooGreat Solutions. SooGreat Solutions does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
Protection Of Certain Personally-identifying Information
The information we collect is used to improve the content of this site and the quality of our service, and is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes. That being said, your information could be shared under the following four limited circumstances:
- We use third parties to facilitate our business, including, but not limited to, sending email and processing payments (PayPal and merchant accounts). In connection with these offerings and business operations, these third parties may have access to your personal information for use in connection with those business activities.
- If it becomes necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
Notice of New Services and Changes
Occasionally, we may also use the information we collect to notify you about important changes to this website, new services, and special offers we think you will find valuable. As our customer, you will be given the opportunity to notify us of your desire not to receive these offers by clicking the unsubscribe link contained in each such email.
How Do We Secure Information Transmissions?
Email is not recognized as a secure medium of communication. For this reason, we request that you do not send private information to us by email. Some of the information you may enter on this site may be transmitted securely via Secure Sockets Layer SSL, 128 bit encryption services. Pages utilizing this technology will have URLs that start with HTTPS instead of HTTP.
Some of the links in the site are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we use personally and believe will add value to our clients.
Last updated: 12 April 2014